09 October 2006

why i wish i was born a guy, part 629

ran into a perv today on the red line. i was waiting at chicago for a northbound train when this guy squeezed himself onto the bench between me and another girl. she got up and left; a few seconds later i realized why. he started to inch his hand towards my leg and began fondling the hem of my jumper. homie don't play dat. i left in a huff without saying anything or looking at him. i'm glad he didn't follow, but i don't think that was his style anyway.

then walking back to my place, i passed a pair of guys going the other way. the one closest to me made a kissing noise right by my ear as i passed by. what...the fuck. i looked back but neither one was looking at me. still, that shit just doesn't happen to me. i'm not sure which incident disturbed me more.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Wow. What assholes, the lot of them. The unfortunate thing about sudden weird hostility like that is that those incidents are usually so shocking that you can't react in time to punch or snappily insult anyone.

smussyolay said...

exactly. and then you're left feeling sort of dirty and violated and all the anger washes over you later.

geekgrrl said...

it washed over me right then, too...